UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Corteva Inc. (CTVA) at Buy
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Roth Capital analyst Brian White initiates coverage on Corteva Inc. (NYSE: CTVA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $53.00.
The analyst comments "We initiate coverage on CTVA with a Buy rating and a $53 price target. Corteva is a pure-play agriculture company created by the combination of Dupont Crop Protection, Dupont Pioneer, and Dow AgroSciences. The company’s seed, crop protection, and digital solutions are an integral part of the agricultural economy and in the global food supply. We believe operating margin improvement and a more efficient capital structure should lead to highteens annual percentage growth in EPS for the foreseeable future."
Shares of Corteva Inc. closed at $42.49 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harvey Norman Holdings Limited (HVN:AU) (HNORY) PT Lowered to AUD5.76 at Credit Suisse
- Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (JARD:SI) (JMHLY) PT Lowered to $63 at CLSA
- Bharat Electronics Ltd (BHE:IN) PT Raised to INR120 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!