UPDATE: Roth Capital Downgrades Maxeon Solar Technologies Ltd. (MAXN) to Neutral
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Roth Capital analyst Philip Shen downgraded Maxeon Solar Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: MAXN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $23.00 (from $43.00).
The analyst comments "MAXN delivered a Q4 miss and weak Q1 guide. Moreover, the outlook for challenged P-series volumes and light overall corporate margins is likely to persist longer than originally expected with weakness likely bleeding well into H2'21. We expect the stock to languish ahead. As a result, we downgrade to Neutral on the challenged outlook for volume and margins despite the positive political tailwinds & plans for a pivot back to U.S. manufacturing."
Shares of Maxeon Solar Technologies Ltd. closed at $23.44 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Downgrades Qumu Corp (QUMU) to Hold
- Informa Plc (INF:LN) (IFJPY) PT Lowered to GBP4.94 at JPMorgan
- Altium Ltd. (ALU:AU) (ALMFF) PT Raised to AUD42 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!