UPDATE: Rosenblatt Upgrades Apple (AAPL) to Buy, 'Our Survey Says Consumers Love It'
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Rosenblatt analyst Barton Crockett upgraded Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $189.00 (from $160.00).
The analyst comments "We upgrade Apple to Buy from Neutral, and move our price target up $29 to $189. Our survey of over 1,100 U.S. adults was constructive, highlighting substantial interest in the company's new iPhone 14 Pro Max and Ultra watch. We see reason to believe that consumers in other countries share this enthusiasm, prompting us to embrace more constructive near-term and long-term estimates."
Shares of Apple closed at $149.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Falls as Kuo Cuts iPhone Estimates Sharply
- Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) PT Lowered to $215 at Rosenblatt But Still Sees Solid Product Adoption in Q3
- SK Biopharmaceuticals (326030:KS) PT Lowered to KRW100,000 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!