UPDATE: Rosenblatt Starts Teradyne (TER) at Buy
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - January 25, 2021 4:07 PM EST)
Rosenblatt analyst Scott Graham initiates coverage on Teradyne (NASDAQ: TER) with a Buy rating and a price target of $165.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of TER with a Buy rating. TER’s primary market, SOC Mobility Test, is in a cyclical upswing from rising processing complexities and speed requirements in smartphones. We expect it to continue to gain share in this market. Most of its other Test verticals -- other SOC, Memory and Storage -- are also growing or poised to turn up and we see market share opportunities in each from design wins. The Industrial Automation segment should benefit from cyclical end-market upturns and niche growth initiatives. We favor TER’s cost acumen and expect margins to continue to expand and for capital deployment to accelerate this year. Our estimates are above the Street and our price target is $165."
Shares of Teradyne closed at $137.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts McDonald's (MCD) at Buy, Best Idea
- Entree Resources Ltd. (ETG:CN) (EGI) PT Raised to Cdn$1.10 at TD Securities
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Sees Holes in Krispy Kreme (DNUT) Story, Initiates at Equal Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!