UPDATE: RingCentral (RNG) PT Raised to $455 as Morgan Stanley Sees Upside as Partnerships Ramp
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Morgan Stanley analyst Meta Marshall raised the price target on RingCentral (NYSE: RNG) to $455.00 (from $420.00) after the company reported upside to Q4 on the back of sustained Enterprise ARR growth and strategic partnerships maturing. Overall ARR growth accelerated ~100 bps to 35% Y/Y but after the ~50% share price surge over the last 3 months, the acceleration was largely priced in.
The analyst would continue to be Overweight as partnerships ramp. He stated "RNG's ability to accelerate revenue growth on the back of a number of partnerships inked over the past 1-2 years that provide a unique advantage both in terms of channel reach and ability to offer a hybrid approach to UC is core to our OW thesis. We acknowledge expectations were high heading into the quarter given a ~17% move in the stock over the past month (and ~50% over L3M). As a result, incremental acceleration of ~100bps in Q4 (subscription revenue growth of 34% Y/Y from 33% in Q3), which was largely in-line with expectations noted in our preview, likely leading to some NT digestion, particularly after move post AVYA report. However, we believe upward trajectory is positive heading into FY21 and expect gradual acceleration to continue as partnerships layer in and expand."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlackRock (BLK) PT Raised to $912 at BofA Securities on Strong ETF Business, A Trend Likely to Continue
- Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC:PM) (RBLAY) PT Raised to PHP25 at CLSA
- Precision BioSciences Inc. (DTIL) PT Raised to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!