UPDATE: Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) PT Raised to $118 as Morgan Stanley Sees Outlook as Conservative
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
Morgan Stanley analyst Kristine Liwag raised the price target on Raytheon Technologies Corp. (NYSE: RTX) to $118.00 (from $110.00) after shares rose 2.5% on the back of a strong bottom line beat but an outlook that was largely below consensus for 2022. Management guided EPS to a range of $4.60-$4.80 compared with Consensus of $4.95.
Despite the lower guidance, the analyst believes it is due to conservatism and reiterated an Overweight rating, stating "From our conversations with investors, despite the lower than expected outlook, it is viewed as a conservative guide based upon the pace of re-opening for aerospace. We view the company’s strong FCF generation (FCF yield of ~8%), low leverage (net debt to EBITDA of ~2.1x), stable defense business (FY book to bill ~1.02x in 2021), and upside from commercial aerospace recovery positively. We view RTX as a high quality Aerospace and Defense play. We reiterate our Overweight rating as risk/reward skews positive and increase our EPS to $118 from $110."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aurora Cannabis (ACB:CN) (ACB) PT Lowered to Cdn$4 at BMO Capital
- Expect NVIDIA (NVDA) to Deliver Another Beat-and-raise Quarter - Bank of America
- UPDATE: Sea Ltd. (SE) PT Lowered to $190 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!