UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Xponential Fitness Inc (XPOF) to Strong Buy
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
Raymond James analyst Joseph Altobello upgraded Xponential Fitness Inc (NYSE: XPOF) from Market Perform to Strong Buy with a price target of $14.00.
The analyst comments "Our Strong Buy rating on the shares of Xponential Fitness (XPOF) reflects our view that the company’s leading position in the attractive boutique fitness market, numerous growth opportunities and relatively attractive valuation more than offset near-term risks related to COVID or execution, with the stock’s recent pullback largely unjustified. Further, we continue to expect a meaningful recovery in key metrics over the coming quarters, which should serve as a catalyst for the stock."
Shares of Xponential Fitness Inc closed at $10.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Inflarx NV (IFRX) to Strong Buy
- Driven Brands (DRVN) PT Raised to $45 at Stifel
- Unimicron Technology Corp (3037:TT) PT Raised to NT$240 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!