UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Uniti Group (UNIT) to Outperform on Settlement
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
(updated to add analyst comments)
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan upgraded Uniti Group (NASDAQ: UNIT) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $13.00.
Louthan commented, "We are raising our rating on shares of UNIT to Outperform from Market Perform following the settlement filing released early Monday a.m We have been on the sidelines as the legal outcome of the business and its lawsuit with Windstream was uncertain and the timeline ill-defined. We believe the settlement, while likely dilutive to current estimates, is a significant positive for UNIT and shareholders."
Shares of Uniti Group closed at $10.33 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uniti Group (UNIT) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Globant S.A. (GLOB) to Buy; Early Stages of Multi-Year Demand Cycle
- 'Buy Now': Square (SQ) Receives Two Upgrades Following 'Impressive' Q2 Results and Afterpay Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!