UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Casa Sytems, Inc. (CASA) to Market Perform
- Wall St edges up day after sell-off but caution remains
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold upgraded Casa Sytems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CASA) from Underperform to Market Perform.
The analyst comments "We take our rating to Market Perform from Underperform based on our more constructive view of Casa's cable TV segment. Casa continues its re-invention from its Cable TV roots. To a degree, its shift has reflected an intentional effort to pursue growth and diversification and an unintentional loss as Cable TV customers have shifted priorities and suppliers. Risk of lumpiness remains and competition is intense, but we expect Casa can deliver on its outlook."
Shares of Casa Sytems, Inc. closed at $7.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Warner Music Group (WMG) to Outperform
- FirstRand Ltd. (FSR:SJ) (FANDF) PT Raised to ZAR73 at HSBC
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Upgrades PacWest Bancorp (PACW) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!