UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Casa Sytems, Inc. (CASA) to Market Perform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold upgraded Casa Sytems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CASA) from Underperform to Market Perform.
The analyst comments "We take our rating to Market Perform from Underperform based on our more constructive view of Casa's cable TV segment. Casa continues its re-invention from its Cable TV roots. To a degree, its shift has reflected an intentional effort to pursue growth and diversification and an unintentional loss as Cable TV customers have shifted priorities and suppliers. Risk of lumpiness remains and competition is intense, but we expect Casa can deliver on its outlook."
Shares of Casa Sytems, Inc. closed at $7.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$5 at National Bank Financial
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUVR:IN) PT Raised to INR2,800 at Macquarie
- PTT Public Company Limited (PTT:TB) (PTTPF) PT Lowered to THB42 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!