UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Vroom (VRM) at Outperform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Raymond James analyst Nicholas Bacchus initiates coverage on Vroom (NASDAQ: VRM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $47.00.
The analyst comments "Our positive fundamental view is based on 1) the large runway for growth in penetration of e-commerce in the used auto space; 2) the large size of the used car market and its vulnerability to disruption; 3) Vroom’s strong positioning and value add to the consumer; 4) Vroom’s asset light model which allows for accelerated scalability; 5) strong opportunity for GPPU improvement; and 6) recent operational challenges provide a favorable risk/reward profile."
Shares of Vroom closed at $39.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Macquarie
- Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIA:SP) (SINGY) PT Lowered to SGD3.80 at CLSA
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP25.50 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!