UPDATE: Raymond James Maintains Microsoft (MSFT) at Strong Buy (correction)
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Raymond James maintains coverage on Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) with a Strong Buy rating and a price target of $235.00.
The firm did not assume new coverage of Microsoft on Monday.
Shares of Microsoft closed at $225.95 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Teams is the Dominant Work Messaging App, While Zoom (ZM) Dominates Video Calls - Jefferies' Survey
- Microsoft (MSFT) is said to have bid $12B for Discord - Bloomberg
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Raised to $300 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!