UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades Nutanix (NTNX) to Market Perform
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - March 4, 2019 7:44 AM EST)
(updated to add analyst comments)
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold downgraded Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Leopold said after speaking to management over the weekend, they concluded that they should step to the sidelines. "We believe it will take six to twelve months to refill the sales pipeline," he said. "The execution realignment leaves us with increased expense assumptions."
Shares of Nutanix closed at $33.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duolingo (DUOL) IPO Opens 39% Higher
- Hutchison China MediTech Ltd. (HCM) PT Raised to $50 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Ovintiv (OVV:CN) (OVV) PT Raised to $44 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!