UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades CrossAmerica Partners LP (CAPL) to Market Perform on Valuation
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Raymond James analyst Benjamin Brownlow downgraded CrossAmerica Partners LP (NYSE: CAPL) from Outperform to Market Perform.
The analyst comments "Downgrading to Market Perform after CAPL reaches our target price, see more balanced Risk/Reward from here. Although we believe CAPL remains in a healthy operational position moving forward, considering the macro volatility that remains, after reaching our target price we see better risk/reward opportunities elsewhere in the space. As such we are downgrading CAPL to a Market Perform rating."
Shares of CrossAmerica Partners LP closed at $19.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Simply Goods Group (SMPL) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Assumes Molina Healthcare (MOH) at Underweight
- H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!