UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Market Perform
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar edges lower as investors await Fed meeting outcome
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - April 4, 2019 7:40 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comments)
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose downgraded BB&T Capital (NYSE: BBT) from Outperform to Market Perform.
- reflects nearer-term noise surrounding its merger with SunTrust
- BBT shares are unlikely to outperform until there is greater clarity on when the deal will actually close and its ability to retain key talent
Shares of BB&T Capital closed at $48.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Advanced Auto Parts (AAP) to Top Pick, Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) and O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) in Quarterly Update For Car Parts Retail Sector
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK10 at Societe Generale
- EV-Charging Company EVgo (EVGO) Gets a New Bullish Rating, Suggesting 57% Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James, BB&T Capital Markets, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!