UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Northern Oil and Gas (NOG) at Outperform
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
RBC Capital analyst Scott Hanold initiates coverage on Northern Oil and Gas (NYSE: NOG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $14.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of NOG shares at Outperform. NOG has a distinct business model as a non-operator that is proven. Management's "Ground Game" acquisition strategy consistently enhances economics, FCF generation, and balance sheet de-leveraging, while larger transactions offer that plus improved scale/relevance."
Shares of Northern Oil and Gas closed at $10.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Resumes Cisco (CSCO) at Sector Weight
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Resumes CommVault Systems (CVLT) at Overweight
- Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR855 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!