UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) at Sector Perform
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
RBC Capital analyst Brad Heffern initiates coverage on Mid-America Apartment Communities (NYSE: MAA) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $146.00.
The analyst comments "Highest exposure to sun belt in the group with a unique urban tilt, but estimates and valuation look in line."
Shares of Mid-America Apartment Communities closed at $147.49 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Resumes Cisco (CSCO) at Sector Weight
- Umicore SA (UMI:BB) (UMICY) PT Raised to EUR35 at JPMorgan
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Skechers USA (SKX) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!