UPDATE: RBC Capital Assumes Pan Am Silver (PAAS) at Sector Perform
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
RBC Capital analyst Michael Siperco assumes coverage on Pan Am Silver (NASDAQ: PAAS) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $36.00.
The analyst comments "Our valuation and price target are heavily dependent on Escobal and the La Colorada Skarn project, and more visibility/certainty on both assets could lead us to revise our assumptions. In the interim, however, our rating reflects near-term operating challenges that may weigh on results (and free cash flow) in 2021."
Shares of Pan Am Silver closed at $33.64 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Starts Arbe Robotics Ltd. (ARBE) at Buy
- Hugo Boss AG (BOSS:GR) (BOSSY) PT Raised to EUR58.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Lowered to DKK580 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!