UPDATE: RBC Capital Assumes Pan Am Silver (PAAS) at Sector Perform
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
RBC Capital analyst Michael Siperco assumes coverage on Pan Am Silver (NASDAQ: PAAS) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $36.00.
The analyst comments "Our valuation and price target are heavily dependent on Escobal and the La Colorada Skarn project, and more visibility/certainty on both assets could lead us to revise our assumptions. In the interim, however, our rating reflects near-term operating challenges that may weigh on results (and free cash flow) in 2021."
Shares of Pan Am Silver closed at $33.64 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Starts Doma Holdings Inc. (DOMA) at Outperform
- BioMerieux (BIM:FP) (BMXMF) PT Raised to EUR110 at Berenberg
- Norma Group SE (NOEJ:GR) PT Lowered to EUR54 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!