UPDATE: RBC Capital Assumes Gold Fields (GFI), Upgrades to Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow close at new highs as Facebook starts heavy earnings week
- Facebook (FB) Stock Jumps With Guidance Not As Bad as Feared
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
RBC Capital analyst Tyler Broda upgraded Gold Fields (NYSE: GFI) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $11.00 (from $10.50).
The analyst comments "Delivery of GFI's world class Salares Norte project by 2023 is forecast to double corporate FCF and complement the company's existing favourable geographic mix and firm financial positioning. We are transferring coverage, upgrading our rating to Outperform, and updating our target price to $11 (prev $10.50)."
Shares of Gold Fields closed at $8.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR:CN) (QSR) PT Lowered to $72 at Stifel, Following Earnings
- Arcelik AS (ARCLK:TI) (ACKAF) PT Raised to TRY45 at Goldman Sachs
- Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK245 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, New Coverage, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!