UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades The ONE Group Hospitality Inc. (STKS) to Overweight
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Piper Sandler analyst Nicole Miller Regan upgraded The ONE Group Hospitality Inc. (NASDAQ: STKS) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $17.00 (from $12.00).
The analyst comments "We recognize our previously too conservative view as well as the team's optimized store-level performance. Key to our view: 1) the ability to strategically maintain materially higher volumes at both concepts and 2) the ability to leverage accelerated global development opportunities. We are moving to an Overweight rating (from Neutral prior) and $17 price target (vs. $12 prior) based on ~12x (vs. ~10x prior) our FY22 EV/EBITDA estimates; this multiple translates to ~21x on a PE basis. Our investment thesis factors in a rapid industry recovery alongside a willingness (i.e. strategy) and ability (i.e. cash generation) to accelerate unit growth. While the risks we have outlined are real, they are also shorter-term in nature relative to our intended longterm investment recommendation. The potential for multiple expansion also exists as its asset-light EBITDA stream becomes fairly valued."
Shares of The ONE Group Hospitality Inc. closed at $10.37 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $190 at Goldman Sachs
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Lowered to DKK580 at Goldman Sachs
- Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) PT Lowered to AUD2 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!