UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Marker Therapeutics (MRKR) at Overweight, $6 PT
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Piper Sandler analyst Joseph Catanzaro initiates coverage on Marker Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRKR) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $6.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage of Marker Therapeutics with an Overweight rating and a $6 PT. We view the MultiTAA platform as a highly differentiated T-cell therapy that offers multiple potential distinct advantages at both clinical efficacy and safety, as well as manufacturability. Baylor has generated a robust data set illustrating its remarkable safety profile and proof of concept clinical efficacy across multiple indications. With a potentially registrational Phase II AML trial now enrolling, we see significant opportunity for MRKR shares to appreciate as the MultiTAA platform is advanced through the clinic and generates additional validating data in support of its clinical utility."
Shares of Marker Therapeutics closed at $2.33 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Zovio Inc (ZVO) at Outperform; Sees 100%+ Upside
- Ashmore Group (ASHM:LN) (AJMPF) PT Lowered to GBP4.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Standard Life Aberdeen Plc. (SLA:LN) (SLFPY) PT Raised to GBP3.76 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!