UPDATE: Ovintiv Inc. (OVV) PT Raised to $37 at Mizuho Securities, Upgraded to Buy (correction)
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Mizuho Securities analyst Vincent Lovaglio raised the price target on Ovintiv Inc. (NYSE: OVV) to $37.00 (from $27.00) while upgrading to Buy (from Neutral).
The analyst comments "Our prior bull case of $70/bbl Brent is now the base case due to stronger than expected demand and an increasing likelihood that global demand hits pre-pandemic levels by 4Q21. We are raising our 2021 and 2022 Brent forecast to $66/$70/bbl from $60/$60/bbl. We expect Brent to reach $75/bbl in 4Q21 and see upside to $80/bbl. Inventories are nearly in line with 2019 levels, and we expect a significant decline in 2H21 as demand accelerates and supply growth is limited to OPEC+. We are raising oil-levered price targets by 17%. Top picks: COP, DVN, RDS, and XEC. Upgrading OVV to Buy given its leading unlevered free cash flow yield in 2022 at our higher deck."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc (8750:JP) (DCNSF) PT Raised to JPY2,510 at Morgan Stanley
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Raised to DKK490 at Barclays
- Informa Plc (INF:LN) (IFJPY) PT Lowered to GBP4.94 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!