UPDATE: OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS) PT Raised to Street High $77 at Needham & Company
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Needham & Company analyst Mike Matson raised the price target on OrthoPediatrics Corp. (NASDAQ: KIDS) to Street High $77.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "We expect ApiFix and Orthex to be KIDS' most meaningful product growth drivers in 2021 and 2022. Specifically, we believe ApiFix is a story of market expansion while Orthex is one of market share conversion. We expect their ongoing launches to continue to build momentum in 2021 and to augment KIDS' other growth drivers, and we reiterate our Buy rating. We have raised our price target to $77 from $70 due to peer multiple expansion."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Mahanagar Gas Limited (MAHGL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,680 at CLSA
- Lending Tree (TREE) PT Lowered to $275 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!