UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts F-Star Therapeutics Inc. (FSTX) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Oppenheimer analyst Jartaj Singh initiates coverage on F-Star Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: FSTX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $30.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage on F-star Therapeutics (FSTX) with an Outperform rating and a $30 PT. We believe FSTX screens well among various bispecific antibody (BsAbs) platforms evolving rapidly in the past two years, given the company platform's ability to leverage the three key features of BsAbs: conditionality/crosslinking/clustering through its molecules' Fc-gamma receptor (FcγR) independent tetravalent binding and generate uncorrelated high-value oncology assets. In our opinion, FSTX's story has checked the boxes for: (1) a biomarker-driven targeted oncology approach identifying a patient population subset that allows accelerated approval; (2) enhanced risk/benefit profile with low immunogenicity/high-affinity target engagement/no hook effect/etc.; (3) unveiling novel target synergy unattainable by mAbs combination; and (4) experienced/execution-focused management. We are bullish on the story."
Shares of F-Star Therapeutics Inc. closed at $9.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- F-Star Therapeutics Inc. (FSTX) Prices $65M Offering of Common Stock at $7/sh
- Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (GBERY) PT Raised to CHF518 at Goldman Sachs
- Gold Fields Limited (GFIJ:SJ) (GFIOF) PT Lowered to ZAR150 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!