UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts ChargePoint Holdings Inc. (CHPT) at Outperform, 'leading play on electric vehicle charging infrastructure'
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Oppenheimer analyst Colin Rusch initiates coverage on ChargePoint Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CHPT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $39.00.
The analyst comments "Poised to benefit from network effect. CHPT has a network of more than 115,000 public and private charging ports, and over 4,000 existing blue-chip commercial customers across North America and Europe, including 62% of the 2018 Fortune 50 list of companies. We believe that ranks CHPT among the largest EV charging networks globally and positions the company for accelerating growth given its technology leadership."
Shares of ChargePoint Holdings Inc. closed at $30.11 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Reinstates Workhorse Group (WKHS) at Buy, 'Can Deliver Without the Post Office'
- First Financial Holding Co Ltd (2892:TT) PT Raised to TWD18.16 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!