UPDATE: ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $50 at Raymond James
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Raymond James analyst Chris Caso raised the price target on ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) to $50.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst comments "We reiterate our Outperform rating on ON Semiconductor and raise our price target to $50 following December quarter results. The quarter and guidance were strong, driven by a strong industry recovery, particularly in automotive, and tightening supply conditions that are benefiting both utilization and pricing. The real interest however is about what improvement the new management team can bring to drive structurally higher margins, and management intends to unveil a plan at an analyst event in August. In the meantime, we expect a steady tailwind from improving demand and low customer inventory. Ultimately, we're assuming about $2.50 in earnings power assuming a continued recovery and some margin improvement."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Resumes Covenant Logistics Group Inc. (CVLG) at Hold
- Stifel Resumes Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Hold
- Fujitsu Limited (6702:JP) (FJTSY) PT Raised to JPY27,500 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!