UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Zynex Inc. (ZYXI) to Outperform
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Northland Capital Markets analyst James Terwilliger upgraded Zynex Inc. (NASDAQ: ZYXI) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $22.50.
The analyst comments "We are upgrading ZYXI to Outperform from Market Perform based on the entry point into the story and the recently announced stock buyback program. We are maintaining our price target of $22.50. Our $22.50 price target represents 30 times our 2022 EPS estimate of $0.75. We continue to believe that business momentum is strong in the near-term as ZYXI reported Q4:20 order growth of 117% compared to Q4:19. ZYXI has a strong balance sheet with cash of $39 million and no long-term debt."
Shares of Zynex Inc. closed at $16.88 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) to Buy
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Starts GXO Logistics Inc. (GXO) at Buy
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Nautilus Biotechnology (NAUT) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!