UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Power Integrations (POWI) to Outperform
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - July 30, 2021 6:49 AM EDT)
Northland Capital Markets analyst Gus Richards upgraded Power Integrations (NASDAQ: POWI) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $99.00.
The analyst commented, "We have underestimated POWIs market share gains and the sustainability of share gains in the phone charger market. We are lifting our estimates substantially and modeling normal seasonality for POWI after Q3 as share gains insulate it from an inventory correction. Also, POWI's OP margin was 31% in Q2:21 above 5 year average of 19% we believe OP margin is sustainable in the high 20s. Upgrading to OP and increase our PT to $99."
Shares of Power Integrations closed at $85.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades PMV Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PMVP) to Buy
- PChome Online Inc (8044:TT) PT Lowered to NT$190 at Credit Suisse
- Oracle Corp Japan (4716:JP) (OCLCF) PT Raised to JPY13,000 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!