UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Zovio Inc (ZVO) at Outperform; Sees 100%+ Upside
- Wall Street extends rally, but sets course for weekly loss
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Northland Capital Markets analyst Greg Gibas initiates coverage on Zovio Inc (NASDAQ: ZVO) with an Outperform rating and $7.50 price target.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage of Zovio Inc. (ZVO) with an Outperform rating and $7.50 price target. As a lesser known Education Technology provider, we believe ZVO's recent business model transition and regulatory risk reduction following the sale of its accredited college business (Ashford University sold to U of Arizona), as well as its growth / margin improvement prospects, are not fully appreciated in the company's current valuation."
Shares of Zovio Inc closed at $3.67 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Reinstates General Electric (GE) at Buy
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$30 at Scotiabank
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts SolarWinds (SWI) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!