UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Zovio Inc (ZVO) at Outperform; Sees 100%+ Upside
- Futures jump after inflation-driven rout
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- Oil prices climb over 4% ahead of OPEC meeting despite Omicron concerns
Northland Capital Markets analyst Greg Gibas initiates coverage on Zovio Inc (NASDAQ: ZVO) with an Outperform rating and $7.50 price target.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage of Zovio Inc. (ZVO) with an Outperform rating and $7.50 price target. As a lesser known Education Technology provider, we believe ZVO's recent business model transition and regulatory risk reduction following the sale of its accredited college business (Ashford University sold to U of Arizona), as well as its growth / margin improvement prospects, are not fully appreciated in the company's current valuation."
Shares of Zovio Inc closed at $3.67 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts Vertex Energy (VTNR) at Outperform
- UPDATE: NetApp (NTAP) PT Lowered to $98 as Morgan Stanley Sees Upward Bias to PCS Revenue
- Countryside Properties PLC (CSP:LN) PT Lowered to GBP5.20 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!