UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts NovoCure Ltd. (NVCR) at Outperform, Sees a Near Double
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
(Updated - September 23, 2020 7:22 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comments)
Northland Capital Markets analyst Jason Wittes initiates coverage on NovoCure Ltd. (NASDAQ: NVCR) with an Outperform rating and $200 price target.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating NVCR with an Outperform and $200 Price Target. The company's TTF technology is already approved for GBM and MPM, two of the most difficult to treat cancers, and demonstrated efficacy and safety in almost every solid tumor type and synergy with other therapies--a true fourth modality in the fight against cancer. 2021 is set up with multiple late stage interim and final readouts, which should drive valuation as investors better account for a significant pipeline."
Shares of NovoCure Ltd. closed at $104.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Skillsoft Corp. (SKIL) at Buy (correction)
- Japan Real Estate Investment Corporation (8952:JP) (JREIF) PT Lowered to JPY722,000 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Saratoga Investment (SAR) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!