UPDATE: Northcoast Research Downgrades Camping World Holdings (CWH) to Neutral
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Northcoast Research analyst Brandon Rolle downgraded Camping World Holdings (NYSE: CWH) from Buy to Neutral.
The analyst comments "We are downgrading THO, WGO and CWH to NEUTRAL after our latest checks revealed (a) price increases are negatively impacting retail demand and (b) there are new formidable competitors entering the RV industry that may alter 2022 market share dynamics." Further Rolle notes "Although we estimate May retail sales remained solid, we believe underlying retail demand and incoming pre-orders has slowed due to higher pricing and extended wait times for product. Contacts indicated customers have had “sticker shock” when seeing the updated pricing on new units, while also experiencing lost sales when going back to customers to tell them pricing has gone up since their initial deposit (no price protection). Our checks lead us to believe retail demand is likely to slow in the coming months, as additional price increases are implemented and wait times remain extended into the Fall.."
Shares of Camping World Holdings closed at $36.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Holly Energy Partners (HEP) to Underweight
- Travis Perkins (TPK:LN) (TPRKY) PT Raised to GBP20.60 at Berenberg
- Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc. (ZZZ:CN) (SCCAF) PT Raised to Cdn$39 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Comments, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!