UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Li Auto (LI) at Buy; 'Differentiated Products & Better Margins vs. Peers'
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Needham & Company analyst Vincent Yu initiates coverage on Li Auto (NASDAQ: LI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $37.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage of Li Auto (Ticker: LI) with a Buy rating and a $37 price target. Li operates in the smart EV market in China, developing and manufacturing premium extended-range electric vehicle (EREV) SUVs targeting middle-class families who look to enjoy an electric vehicle (EV) experience without range constraints. We believe the company's unique value proposition, focused strategy, and diligent margin and costs control, make it a quality asset in the growing EV space."
Shares of Li Auto closed at $24.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF) at Buy
- Metro Inc. (MRU:CN) (MTRAF) PT Raised to Cdn$61 at TD Securities
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $750 at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!