UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts First Advantage (FA) at Hold
- Wall St set for higher open on peak interest rate bets
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks on cruise control as rate cut expectations boost outlook
Needham & Company analyst Kyle Peterson initiates coverage on First Advantage (NASDAQ: FA) with a Hold rating.
The analyst comments "We view FA as a top-notch company in the background screening space, with notable highlights being that it has the highest EBITDA margins of the three public companies, and it was the only one that generated positive organic growth during 2020. In addition, FA has the lowest net leverage ratio and the only active share repurchase program of the three publicly traded background screening companies. However, we are concerned that some growth may have been "pulled forward" during 2020, especially due to FA's vertical mix which is more skewed towards e-commerce and home delivery, both of which performed well at the onset of the pandemic. We would become more constructive on the shares in the event of continued beat and raise quarterly performances, as it would give us more comfort regarding the "durability" of the company's strong organic growth, or a transformative acquisition that would diversify the business and help FA gain share relative to STER and HRT."
Shares of First Advantage closed at $13.88 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- B.Riley Starts Essential Properties Realty Trust (EPRT) at Buy
- Franco-Nevada Corp (FNV:CN) (FNV) PT Lowered to Cdn$148 at Raymond James
- Nokia, Ericsson downgraded at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!