UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts DASAN Zhone Solutions Inc (DZSI) at Buy
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 21, 2021 4:19 PM EDT)
Needham & Company analyst Ryan Koontz initiates coverage on DASAN Zhone Solutions Inc (NASDAQ: DZSI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26.00.
The analyst commented, "We initiate coverage of DZSI with a Buy rating and a $26 price target. DZSI delivered a solid Q1 and set what we view as an achievable outlook for the balance of F21. We see strong potential for the company's mobile products to gain momentum outside of APAC, while fiber access products see tailwinds from US rural broadband initiatives and Huawei displacement. We look for progress on operating margin expansion through product rationalization, growth in higher-margin Western markets and opex efficiencies.
Boosted by a series of impressive short- and long term-catalysts highlighted below, we model F21/F22 revenue growth of 12%/10%, respectively, and EPS of $0.35/$0.59. Our $26 PT is based on an EV/Sales multiple of 1.6x our F22 estimate."
Shares of DASAN Zhone Solutions Inc closed at $21.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $115 at Needham & Company as Order Book Pushes $1.5B
- Stifel Starts Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) at Buy
- Space Shots Drive a Massive Northrop Grumman (NOC) Beat - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!