UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Okta, Inc (OKTA) to Overweight (correction)
- Nasdaq scales record peak ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Morgan Stanley analyst Keith Weiss upgrades n Okta, Inc (NASDAQ: OKTA) to Overweight (from Equal-weight), PT $315.00 (from $275.00).
The analyst comments "Okta is a share gainer in a growing market for Identity and Access Management. After slower topline over the past year, an improving demand environment and more buy-in with developers should drive stronger growth and upside in estimates going forward. As such, we upgrade OKTA from EW to OW."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Upgrades Teradyne (TER) to Buy, Sees Front End, Back End 1-2 Punch
- Heineken NV (HEIA:NA) (HEINY) PT Lowered to EUR101 at Barclays
- Trican Well Service Ltd. (TCW:CN) (TOLWF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.50 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!