UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Sabre Corporation (SABR) to Equalweight
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Morgan Stanley analyst Josh Baer downgraded Sabre Corporation (NASDAQ: SABR) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $18.00 (from $14.00).
The analyst comments "With SABR up >50% in the last 3 months, we see a more balanced risk reward, already reflecting optimism around a travel demand rebound. Attractive upside from here would be predicated on a robust recovery to corporate travel – we currently lack that conviction; Downgrade to EW, raise PT to $18."
Shares of Sabre Corporation closed at $16.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyberAgent Inc. (4751:JP) (CYGIY) PT Raised to JPY2,100 at Goldman Sachs
- Zhen Ding Technology Holding Limited (4958:TT) (HASGF) PT Lowered to HK$117 at Macquarie
- EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) PT Lowered to GBP10 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!