UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Molina Healthcare (MOH) at Buy (correction)
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 9, 2021 4:05 PM EST)
Mizuho Securities analyst Ann Hynes initiates coverage on Molina Healthcare (NYSE: MOH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $245.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of MOH with a Buy rating and a $245 price target. We believe MOH is a high-quality player in the Managed Medicaid space with industry-leading margins, scarcity value and a strong organic growth profile. With only ~5% of national market share, we believe the company has the ability to grow faster than the market, driven by organic and inorganic growth. Its potential in the Medicare Advantage business could add another strong growth engine down the road. We believe disciplined execution and healthy growth strategies support our long-term outlook for the company."
Shares of Molina Healthcare closed at $217.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Resumes Surgery Partners (SGRY) at Hold
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD10.10 at Morgan Stanley
- Sumitomo Warehouse Co Ltd (9303:JP) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!