UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Digital Realty Trust (DLR) at Buy
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya initiates coverage on Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR) with a Buy rating, PT $165.00.
The analyst comments "We believe that the strong relative positioning of DLR makes it a long-term, ‘must own’ stock in the data center space, especially with the recent pullback in the stock. Simply put, the global reach of the company, the complete line-up of product offerings, the meaningful exposure to network dense data centers and the continued focus on product improvement make the story attractive to us over the long term. DLR is truly global with 280 data centers in 45 metro areas across 21 countries on 6 continents. We believe DLR is well positioned to outperform with cloud providers that should value the global platform."
Shares of Digital Realty Trust closed at $135.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Assumes Qorvo Inc (QRVO) at Buy
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) to Overweight on M&A Exceeding Expectations
- Needham Highlights Why They Would Buy Roku Inc. (ROKU) on Weakness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!