UPDATE: Micron Technology (MU) Earnings Preview, PT Raised to $130 at Citi
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Citi analyst Christopher Danely raised the price target on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) to $130.00 (from $116.00) ahead of F2Q21 results on March 31st. Citi expects Micron to guide F3Q21 above Consensus of $6.70 billion and $1.02 on stronger than expected DRAM pricing.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "We expect results in line with the recent pre-announcement and the company to guide F3Q21 above Consensus due to the DRAM upturn. Our checks indicate DRAM pricing could be up as much as 20% QoQ in the June quarter and we are raising estimates and price target. We continue to see a path for Micron to achieve over $15.00 in EPS and the stock to reach $150.00".
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monster Beverage (MNST) PT Raised to $110 at Stifel
- e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) PT Raised to $32 at Jefferies as Growing Catalysts Make Consensus Look Low
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) PT Raised to $46 at Jefferies on HSD Comps and New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCiti, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!