UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) PT Raised to $275 at KeyBanc on Continued US Share Gains
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
KeyBanc analyst Eric Gonzalez raised the price target on McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) to $275.00 (from $270.00) on the belief that U.S. segment share gains continue while rapidly improving IOM/IDL segment trends drive EPS upside.
The analyst reiterated an Overweight rating, stating "The brand is well positioned as the category leader in most international markets. And with several areas having recently reopened, we see potential for non-U.S. SSS momentum to continue. Accordingly, we are raising our 2021E/2022E EPS to $9.36/$10.04, respectively, to reflect stronger SSS growth and our PT to $275 as we believe MCD stock remains attractive on a relative basis based on its prospects for postpandemic share gains and EPS upside from IOM/IDL segment outperformance."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom Limited (AVGO) PT Raised to $650 at Susquehanna Into EPS
- Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (RHHBY) PT Raised to CHF435 at Jefferies
- MongoDB (MDB) PT Raised to $552 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!