UPDATE: Macquarie Upgrades Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) to Outperform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Macquarie analyst Paul Golding upgraded Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) from Neutral to Outperform, PT $100.00.
The analyst comments "RCL noted new bookings so far through February were up 30% YTD when compared to November and December, despite the lack of marketing spend. New bookings (not related to rebooking activities) represented nearly 75% of the cumulative schedule at RCL. The booked position for 2H’21 is currently pricing higher than in 2019 notwithstanding the dilutive impact of FCCs – an improvement over the language from the last print. Further out, the booked position for 1H’22 is within historical averages but also at higher average pricing. Management noted an encouraging level of bookings for 2022 over the past six weeks."
Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises closed at $92.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) PT Raised to $111 at Stifel Following Bullish Management Meeting
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR405 at Prabhudas Lilladher
- Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) PT Lowered to HK$554 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!