UPDATE: Macquarie Upgrades Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) to Outperform
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Macquarie analyst Paul Golding upgraded Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) from Neutral to Outperform, PT $100.00.
The analyst comments "RCL noted new bookings so far through February were up 30% YTD when compared to November and December, despite the lack of marketing spend. New bookings (not related to rebooking activities) represented nearly 75% of the cumulative schedule at RCL. The booked position for 2H’21 is currently pricing higher than in 2019 notwithstanding the dilutive impact of FCCs – an improvement over the language from the last print. Further out, the booked position for 1H’22 is within historical averages but also at higher average pricing. Management noted an encouraging level of bookings for 2022 over the past six weeks."
Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises closed at $92.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- Movida Participacoes SA (MOVI3:BZ) PT Lowered to R$20 at Morgan Stanley
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!