UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts IDEX Corp (IEX) at Hold
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Loop Capital analyst Scott Graham initiates coverage on IDEX Corp (NYSE: IEX) with a Hold rating and a price target of $250.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of IEX with a Hold rating and $250 one-year price target. IEX is one of the highest-quality companies in the industrial space. It has a strong long-term earnings track record and above-peer margins. It operates a unique model to grow sales and margins and consistently executes well. Its portfolio is laden with market-leading advanced technology businesses. But we stop short of recommending the stock as we estimate ~25% of sales are derived from markets which are weak, and we expect them to remain pressured well into 2022. We believe this limits upside to our estimates. The company is also struggling with supply chain shortages in one segment, which is contributing to the above sales weakness. Even applying (deserved) premium multiples to our forecasts, we don’t see enough upside to recommend."
Shares of IDEX Corp closed at $234.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Dillard's Inc. (DDS) at Sell (CORRECTION)
- Switch Inc. (SWCH) PT Raised to $34 at Stifel
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts IO Biotech (IOBT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!