UPDATE: Loop Capital Downgrades BlueCity (BLCT) to Hold, PT to $7 from $15
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
(Updated - June 22, 2021 6:06 AM EDT)
Loop Capital analyst Laura Champine downgraded BlueCity (NASDAQ: BLCT) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $7.00 (from $15.00).
The analyst comments "We model annual top-line growth of just below 30% for the next five years. We still see BlueCity as uniquely positioned as the largest social and dating platform for the gay community in China, Thailand, Korea, and Vietnam. The company’s recent acquistion of Finka, a social-networking app that attracts a younger audience than Blued, seems to have coincided with a change in tone on the gross margin outlook. We think BLCT is paying a larger cut to performers than we had expected in our prior model. We find BLCT’s stock price at 1x EV/sales based on our 2022 estimate fair given the evolving model and changes to management."
Shares of BlueCity closed at $6.88 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teledyne (TDY) PT Raised to $530 at Jefferies as 2021 Results Continue to Strengthen
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Lufax Holding Ltd (LU) to Neutral
- Papa John\'s (PZZA) PT Raised to $135 as Oppenheimer Sees SSS Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!