UPDATE: Leerink Partners Downgrades Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) to Market Perform
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - May 2, 2017 7:29 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comment)
Leerink Partners downgraded Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) from Outperform to Market Perform, price target $10.00 (from $29.00).
ANalyst Seamus Fernandez comments "We are downgrading shares of ITCI to Market Perform following the corporate update highlighting an unusual preclinical safety concern for lumateperone (ITI-007), its atypical antipsychotic for the treatment of schizophrenia."
Shares of Intra-Cellular Therapies closed at $10.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR4.70 at Berenberg
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.55 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!