UPDATE: Las Vegas Sands (LVS) PT Lowered to $47 at Roth Capital, Downgrades to Neutral
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
(correcting rating action)
Roth Capital analyst David Bain lowered the price target on Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) to $47.00 (from $52.00) while downgrading a Neutral rating (from Buy)
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NMDC Ltd (NMDC:IN) to Neutral
- Hyundai Steel Co (004020:KS) PT Raised to KRW70,000 at JPMorgan
- Want Want China Holdings Limited (151:HK) (WWNTF) PT Lowered to HK$6.50 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!