UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Buy, New Street High PT of $125
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Jefferies analyst Stephen Volkmann upgraded Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $125.00 (from $100).
The analyst comments "We upgrade OSK from HOLD to BUY as we believe consensus is significantly under appreciating the potential upside from recovery in the AWP market. Secondarily, we believe our concerns over the potential for State/Local spending weakness have been overdone. Our EPS estimates are significantly above consensus and we raise our price target to $125, reflecting 10x our FY22 EBITDA estimate."
Shares of Oshkosh closed at $99.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- CLSA Upgrades Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) to Outperform (2)
- Brambles Ltd. (BXB:AU) (BXBLY) PT Lowered to AUD12.26 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!