UPDATE: Janney Montgomery Scott Downgrades Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT) to Neutral
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 5, 2017 8:22 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comment)
Janney Montgomery Scott downgraded Calumet Specialty Products Partners (NASDAQ: CLMT) from Buy to Neutral, price target $9.00 (from $8.50).
Analyst Michael Gyure says the downgrade follows a nice runup in the stock price and he remains positive on the company as a whole.
Shares of Calumet Specialty Products Partners closed at $8.40 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Raised to GBP17.05 at Morgan Stanley
- Klepierre SA (LI:FP) (KLPEF) PT Raised to EUR22.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Nexans SA (NEX:FP) (NXPRF) PT Lowered to EUR98 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!