UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades NCR Corp. (NCR) to Overweight
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded NCR Corp. (NYSE: NCR) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $27.00.
The analyst comments "We rate NCR Overweight. NCR is trading at ~6.3x our CY21E EV/EBITDA, ~8.7x forward P/E, which are relatively in line with 3-year forward averages and well below peers. We believe this makes sense given the impact of COVID-19 on near- and medium-term prospects, though we sense revenues troughed in 2Q20, and think the multiple can re-rate as installations rebound, SCO demand accelerates, and possible POS rebounds next year post vaccine. The stock also looks quite attractive on FCF yield basis as we;;. We expect NCR to outperform our coverage universe over the next 6-12 months."
Shares of NCR Corp. closed at $21.09 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIA:SP) (SINGY) PT Lowered to SGD3.80 at CLSA
- Toyota Industries Corp. (6201:JP) (TYIDF) PT Raised to JPY11,500 at Macquarie
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,390 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!