UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Motorola Solutions Inc. (MSI) to Neutral on Valuation
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded Motorola Solutions Inc. (NYSE: MSI) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $170.00.
The analyst comments "MSI stock is trading at 19.9x our 2020 PF EPS forecast of $8.73, a ~6% premium to the one-year mean multiple. With the stock trading near our YE20 price target of $170, we believe the stock is approximately fairly valued and expect MSI to perform in-line with the mean of our
coverage in the next 6-12 months."
Shares of Motorola Solutions Inc. closed at $173.49 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) to Neutral
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Wynn Resorts (WYNN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!