UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades CDW Corporation (CDW) to Neutral
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded CDW Corporation (NASDAQ: CDW) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $120.00.
The analyst comments "We are upgrading CDW to Neutral based on valuation. We are trimming 1H2020 estimates to reflect probable supply-constraints that will weigh on revenues and margins owing to the COVID-19 outbreak; however, we anticipate a swift demand-led recovery in 2H2020 and therefore leave 2021 estimates largely unchanged. CDW, down ~19% YTD (S&P500 down ~7.2%), is now trading below our $120 price target, close to fair value in our view."
Shares of CDW Corporation closed at $116.08 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Upgrades Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) to Buy
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Murphy USA (MUSA) to Outperform
- Kobe Bussan Co Ltd (3038:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!