UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Bloom Energy Corp. (BE) to Overweight on Valuation
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded Bloom Energy Corp. (NYSE: BE) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $36.00.
The analyst comments "Strong value proposition. BE’s proprietary solid-oxide fuel-cell technology, field-tested by demanding C&I customers, turns natural gas and hydrogen into baseload (24x7) electricity as efficiently as gas turbines, but in small, clean, configurable modules that can be located anywhere there is a gas supply.BE electricity should be competitive with the grid in most markets globally in the 2020s, yielding an estimated TAM of over $150bn."
Shares of Bloom Energy Corp. closed at $23.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Wynn Resorts (WYNN) to Buy
- Dine Brands (DIN) PT Lowered to $118 at Truist Securities
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades Roku Inc. (ROKU) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!